Version 3 further cements MudShark as the leading solution for straightforward cutting edge earthwork software. This latest release makes it even easier to to enter, control, manipulate and view your site and excavation. This upgrade is free to all customers in software assurance.
Some of the highlights from version 3 are available in this overview video
Control how materials are used in your site
- Designate which materials can be reused where for strata operations or for each material.
- Nominate Materials that are unfit to be used and must be discarded.
- Improved site balancing controls allowing you to rotate structures
- Create contours from other take off and move takeoff between site stages to make creating 4D projects and stages even easier.
- Take a stroll through time and across your 3D site at any stage of earthworks
- Modify the ground or structures you walk across in realtime during the walkthrough to more easily see how the land is changing.
- Inspect your excavation and take a snapshot of what you see to include in reports or to make notes.
- Flexible camera controls allow for tilting, rotating, strafing and even a quick fly over.
Faster takeoff from Vector PDF files
- Transmute contours directly from a PDF plan, drastically slash the amount of time to perform PDF takeoff.
- Preserves layering information from well formatted Plans or if there is no layering MudShark automatically sorts the file into logical layers for you.
- Only insert the pages you need in our page selection window.
- Using takeoff software that works well with CAD and not PDF’s? Then you can insert your PDF file into MudShark and export to CAD to reuse as you wish.
Navigate around your viewport
- New view interaction cube allows for quick intuitive viewport rotation and pre-set camera positions.
- 2D and 3D labels for takeoff allows you to see what is where in your site.
- Windows 8 compatible installer and multi-touch support.
- AutoCAD 2013 file support.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 support.
See Mudshark In Action
Live Product Demo Get a Live Demo